Welcome to the #PopFam! Supporting families in Baltimore has never been easier! Please see below to view the items we collect for families and schedule a donation pick-up, our volunteer opportunities and ways to donate to support our work. For questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give non-perishable foods, hygiene items or cleaning products
we accept the following items:
- Canned Soups, Sauces, Beans, etc.
- Boxed or packaged snacks
- packaged fruits, pudding, jello
- bottled water
- bottled juices / sodas
- restaurant gift cards
- grocery store gift cards
- tampons / pads
- toilet tissue
- cleaning / disenfectanting wipes
- air freshener
- laundry detergent
- fabric softeners
- paper towels
- packaged toothbrushes
- soap / body wash
- shampoo / conditioner
One-Time or Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Care Package assembly: Help put together care packages of household necessities to be delivered to families.
- Care Package delivery: Deliver care packages directly to families (in Baltimore city)
- Workshop facilitator: Host a Family Academy or Community Learning workshop on any topic!
- Financial coach: (6 month commitment): Coach families in the Family Academy
- Books 4 Boys mentor: ( 4 hours per month, for 3 months): Mentor a youth in the book club!
Long-Term Service Opportunities
- Executive Board of Directors (min. 2 year commitment)
- Advisory Board ( 1 year commitment)
- Junior Board ( 1 semester commitment)
Make a Donation
Donations make a difference! Your tax-deductible contribution allows us to continue the important work of supporting struggling families in Baltimore and creating lifelong plans and strategies to help these families break cycles of poverty and develop lasting independence.